Dear Friends and Colleagues:
Thank you for your encouragement as I seek re-election as a Bar Commissioner for the Third District. While serving as a Bar Commissioner, I have served on the following Bar Commission Committees:
1. Bar Executive Committee (3 years)
2. Communications/Public Relations Committee (Chair)
3. Bar Public Education Committee (Co-Chair)
4. Bar Operational Review Committee
5. Governmental Relations Committee
6. Spring and Annual Convention Committees
7. Law and Justice Building Review Committee (former Chair), and
8. Mentoring and New Lawyer Training Program Committee
Additionally, I have served as a Bar Commission Liaison to the Litigation Section, the Business Law Section, the Dispute Resolution Section, and the Utah Minority Bar Association. I have come to appreciate the strength, integrity, and commitment to public service that members of the Utah State Bar share. I hope to continue in these traditions and to increase the Bar’s governmental relations, public relations, and membership activity.
Through my dedicated service, I have proven my experience and leadership. I am prepared to continue to represent you and lend your voice to the deliberations and policy decisions before the Bar Commission. I appreciate your support, and I ask for your vote this coming April.
Return to Candidates >>>